
While getting ready to go to Mark's parent's house, Mark called my name and said to come up stairs and get something to take to the car. This is what he wanted me to take to the car! I would definitely take that to the car any day! He is just so darn cute! I love how his is so interested in his tongue lately. He loves to stick it out!

I found some Little Mermaid material to make a blanket for Vanessa. It was supposed to be a surprise but she found it and decided to break it in before it was made. I found her on the couch curled up with her little blanket. So cute!

Owen has now figured out how to pull himself up to a standing position. He loves to crawl in to the bathroom and stand by the tub. He gets so excited like he is begging me to take a bath. He loves bath time!
No comments:
Post a Comment