Thursday, April 8, 2010

Coloring Easter Eggs and Arianne's Birthday!

Arianne and Kimberly were home for Easter weekend so we went over to visit the family and help celebrate Arianne's 19th Birthday. Happy Birthday Aunt Arianne!

The kids had so much fun helping Aunt Arianne open her birthday presents. It is so cute watching them be so interested in helping her.

While there, we were able to dye Easter Eggs. Vanessa had so much fun coloring on most of the eggs. She is getting to be such a good artist! Aunt Kimberly even made her her very own Little Mermaid and Flounder egg. She even made me a Team Edward and Jacob. I tried drawing Jacob myself and it turn out horrible. He ended up looking like an Asian woman. It was sure funny looking and we got quite a few laughs in whenever we looked at it!


The finished products! Everybody did such a cute and fun job. Coloring Easter eggs is one of my favorite things to do for Easter besides from Easter Egg Hunts.


I made a New Moon one. It is right in the middle. At least that one turned out ok!


Here is my horrible drawing of Jacob Black! I really did try! Kimberly's version are at the bottom of the picture. Need I say more! Thanks Kimberly for drawing them!

Owen was enjoying himself in the high chair while we made our eggs. We gave him some snacks so he wouldn't feel left out. He makes some funny faces while eating and we were able to get some pictures of them.



1 comment:

Jeff and Michelle and Aliyah said...

I love all the eggs! Each one is creative, colorful, and fun. It's funny how every year Kimberly's eggs turn out so professional and totally outdo ours. Oh well, it's still tons of fun. (PS I love the Asian woman, ha ha, I mean Jacob). Dyeing eggs is one of my favorite parts about Easter too.
Cute picture of Arianne and the kids. Thanks for posting pictures of everyone! I love you all!