We were able to help Aunt Laura celebrate her Sweet 16 Birthday. We had a lot of fun spending time with her and the family. Vanessa and Owen once again helped her with opening presents. She got a fun new camera from Mom and Dad and we gave her a cute shirt. She is such a sweet and beautiful young woman. I can't believe she is that old already. I remember when I first met her and thinking that she was such a cute little girl. Wow, how time flies. We just want to let her know how much we love her and glad that she is a part of our lives. She is such a delight to know and we are glad to have her as a sister, and aunt! Happy 16th Birthday!!! We love you!
Tuesday, April 13, 2010
Happy Sweet 16 to Aunt Laura!
We were able to help Aunt Laura celebrate her Sweet 16 Birthday. We had a lot of fun spending time with her and the family. Vanessa and Owen once again helped her with opening presents. She got a fun new camera from Mom and Dad and we gave her a cute shirt. She is such a sweet and beautiful young woman. I can't believe she is that old already. I remember when I first met her and thinking that she was such a cute little girl. Wow, how time flies. We just want to let her know how much we love her and glad that she is a part of our lives. She is such a delight to know and we are glad to have her as a sister, and aunt! Happy 16th Birthday!!! We love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment