Since I am in the Primary Presidency I had to help plan and carry out our quarterly activity for the kids. We decided to do an Easter Egg Hunt. It turned out so well! The kids all loved it and had so much fun. It was fun watching them all look for the eggs. It turned out to be a great day to do it as well.
This year, Vanessa knew exactly what she was doing. She headed straight for each egg she saw and grabbed them. It was so cute. She was super fast at getting them and was very determined. I sure do love the Easter holiday. It is just so much more fun with kids!
This was Owen's First Easter Egg Hunt and he did so well! He loved grabbing the eggs and putting them in his mouth!


This year, Vanessa knew exactly what she was doing. She headed straight for each egg she saw and grabbed them. It was so cute. She was super fast at getting them and was very determined. I sure do love the Easter holiday. It is just so much more fun with kids!



As you can see, she found a good amount of eggs. She had so much fun and kept telling us that she needed to find more eggs!


No comments:
Post a Comment