Monday, April 5, 2010

Day 3: Easter Break with the Mendoza Family!

Friday, I took my family to see How to Train a Dragon in 3D. It was an awesome movie! We all loved it and the 3D effects were so fun to see. In Delta, the movie theaters don't offer 3D so it was fun to take my family to see one.

After the movie, we went back to the house and had lunch. Then, I helped them pack up so they could head home. I was super sad to see them go. I had so much fun having them here with us and playing together. It was so great to be able to spend time with them. I love them so much and am so happy to have such a great family! We will definitely have to play another time to play! Thanks for coming Mom, Dad, Cody, Reagan, and Maria! We had so much fun with you all and I hope you did too!

No comments: