Monday, April 19, 2010

It's SPRING!!!

Oh how I love SPRING! At last it has finally come! I love warm weather and am just so excited for it! On Sunday after church, we took our naps and then headed over to the Sorensen's to enjoy the warm weather in the back yard. Vanessa had been wanting to wear her swimming suit all day long. We had a battle with her to get her to wear her Sunday dress to church! Anyway, as promised, we let her put it on after church and she even got to play in the little swimming pool with Owen.

It such a nice warm day that the kids really enjoyed playing in the pool. Owen loved splashing and playing in the pool. Vanessa was just as excited! I can't wait for Summer so we can do this every day!


Splish Splash!

Owen has to lick everything! The swimming pool was no exception!

I love his chunckiness!

1 comment:

Kimberly Joy said...

Hahaha I couldn't stop laughing at Owen eating the side of the pool :) Ahh I can't wait to come home soon and play with everyone. I love all the new posts :)