So I thought I would post this because it is something that I will not likely be able to forget. The other day I was cleaning out our fish tank and had put the fish in another bowl. I had just cleaned our front room so I knew that there was nothing on the floor for Owen to put in his month. As I was filling up the tank with clean water, I noticed Owen crawling over to something that was orange and yellow. I had to stop and think what could be on the floor especially in those colors. Well, by the time I got to him, he had put it in his mouth and started gagging. I quickly opened his mouth and stuck my finger in there to get whatever it was out!. To my uttermost disgusted surprise, I felt a slimy moving thing inside his mouth! It was our fish! It had jumped out of the bowl and landed on the floor! I immediately started screaming and trying to get it out of his mouth! Both Owen and Vanessa were shocked as to what was going on! I finally was able to get it out of his mouth and surprisingly it was still alive so I put it back in the bowl! I was super grossed out all day long and still shiver thinking about it! I can't believe Owen almost ate the fish! Holy Moly!!! What did I get myself into by having a boy!!
An update on the fish is that it is still alive and swimming around in our nicely cleaned out tank. I think a name change is suitable. It's name was Tina but I think we will rename it "Lucky."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










2 comments:
EWW and Yuck!!! I can't believe that. I get the shivers just thinking about that. Silly Owen. I bet that was quite the experience for everyone! Glad that Owen is doing okay after "tasty Tina" and that "Lucky Tina" is still alive and swimmin. We need to remind Owen that "Fish are friends, not food!" Love you!
I have to agree! It was a horrible experience and I sure do not want to go through that again!!
Post a Comment