Friday, April 30, 2010

The Past Few Weeks...

have been a blur!! Things have been crazy busy. Work is going great. I am learning quickly and things seem to be running smoothly. I was just told today that an Ophthalmologist Technician position is opening up and that they want to offer me the position! I am super excited for this opportunity! It will be a great learning experience and allow me to only work a few days a week and still get paid a good amount.

Adding to the craziness, we moved. We put in our notice that we were going to be moving the second week of May to our apartment managers about two weeks ago. Last Friday, we got a call saying that they have found someone to rent the townhouse and were wondering if we could move out sooner. Well, we decided that we could and we asked Mark's parents if we could store our stuff in the garage until after we get back from Disneyland. They were able to help us out and are letting us stay with them this week. So with this decision, we quickly packed our things and moved them to the Sorensen's garage in just a few days. We were out of our home by Tuesday. It was a very tiring weekend but now that it is done, we have been able to relax just a tad.

Our last exciting news is that we get to leave for Disneyland tomorrow!!!! We are busy packing and getting things organized for the trip. We are so excited to be able to spend the whole week in California and go to Disneyland and play at the beach. The weather forecast looks sunny and beautiful. I can't wait for warm weather. With all of the snow and cold weather here in Utah it will be quite refreshing to have sunshine!

We are also excited to be able to spend time with the whole family including Jeff, Michelle, and Aliyah! It will be so much fun to have everyone together again! I am also excited to see how the kids react to all of the Disney Characters. It should be a fun experience.

I sure hope that the kids will do ok with the long drive to California. This will be our first long trip and Owen still does not like to be in a car seat for too long. Wish us luck!

I will try to update the blog while on the vacation. I have a few other posts to put on so stay tuned!

1 comment:

JS said...

It was fun to see you! Glad you had fun!