I just had to put this on! We had our monthly pack meeting last week and the leaders asked us to wear the scout shirt if we had them. Well, we haven't gotten around to getting one yet but Mark had a brilliant idea to go and pull out his old scout's uniform that he wore when he was 14. I joked with him that it wouldn't even fit on his arm but I was proven very WRONG!
Mark was able to fit perfectly into his shirt and he even was able to squeeze into his pants. They were a bit too short and tight but I was very impressed that he could get them on! I was doubled up laughing because he looked hilarious! Plus, I was just in awe that he could still fit into his clothes which he wore 14 years ago. If I was to try on the pants that I wore when I was 14, I probably couldn't get them over my calves! All of have to say is Oh My Goodness!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










3 comments:
This cracked me up! I had to show josh. Thanks for the laugh. Im not so sure I would fit into pants from 2 years ago let alone 14.
p.s. the word verification that I have to type into this form to post a comment on here from goole is pants-lis .... ha ha
This is so funny!
You're still my cute little scout!
Thanks for sharing the fun photo.
Love you lots.
Mom
Post a Comment