On October 24, we got invited from a friend in the neighborhood to go Black Island Farms. It sounded fun so I let Vanessa miss preschool and we went to have some Autumn fun! We went on a hay ride through the fields and the kids got to stop and pick out their very own pumpkin. They thought that was so much fun! They had a hard time choosing which one they wanted. After the ride, they got to go and play on all of the slides and other fun toys. I love autumn time and all of the fun things that go with it.
Vanessa had a lot of fun sliding down the slides. Owen was a bit nervous so he just stood on the slide and jumped around.
Their favorite thing to do was ride the train. They kept going wanting to ride it again and again. It was cute seeing them sit together and have so much fun.
The farm had a big box of corn that the kids could play in. Vanessa got in and came right back out saying that it stunk and smelled really bad. I guess she doesn't like the smell of corn. Owen on the other hand really enjoyed playing in it. Cleaning up was much better than sand. I like the idea of corn.
Owen favorite thing to do their was jump in a big plastic barrel. I had a hard time getting him to come out when it came to go home.
We had such a fun morning together. I love when I am able to take the kids out and do something fun as a family. It just make me feel so good to see them having so much fun and happy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment