Just entering the 3rd Trimester! I had my 27th week appointment on November 21st. That is the one where I have to take the lovely Glucose Test. It wasn't so bad this time because they let me drink 16oz of orange juice instead of that nasty orange pop drink. Things are looking good. My weight gain has remained steady along with my blood pressure. Baby "Tina" is around 2lbs 7oz and is measuring 1 week big. So if that hold true, we could have ourselves a Valentine's baby. Her heart beat sounds great and everything else looks good. She is a very active baby. I am very impressed with the strength of her kicks. We are getting very excited to meet our little girl.
This pregnancy is going by so fast! I can't believe that I am already in the third trimester. She will be here sooner that we know it! I am feeling pretty good. There are days when I can really feel the extra weight and get tired pretty easily. There are also days when food just doesn't settle right. I am thinking that she is starting to push on my stomach a bit more now. Hopefully that will subside. I am starting to get things ready for our little girl. I still have a few more projects to finish up before she gets here but overall feel pretty prepared for her arrival.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment