Vanessa and Owen just love playing in the bath tub together. Owen got some new Mickey Mouse Club House bath toys so they have a lot of fun in the tub! They are just the cutest little kids ever!!

What a cute little boy!! Owen has to take his bath toys with him when he gets out of the tub and he loves being wrapped up in his hooded towel. He also loves me to play peek-a-boo with it too!

They also enjoy putting diapers on their heads. They think it is hilarious and just giggle, giggle, giggle when they put them on.

We were able to go to the Sorensen's home and build a snowman and go sledding. We had so much fun playing in the snow. The first thing Vanessa did when she got her snow clothes on was to flop on the ground and make a snow angel. Then she had fun having Aunt Laura pull her around in the sled. She also helped us roll the snowman and put on the eyes, nose, and golden buttons. While playing out there it brought back so many of my childhood memories of playing in the snow and how much I enjoyed it! I love that I now can make new memories with my own kids and be apart of their lives!
1 comment:
I miss the snow!! I think I miss playing with you guys in the snow more than the actual snow, but I do miss snow! Looks like you had fun out there! What a great snowman! And I love the picture of Vanessa kissing it. Aliyah calls all snowmen "Frosty" and then starts singing that he's a "jolly, happy soul"
Post a Comment