- Owen is now coming up on being 17 months old! I can't believe it! He is growing so fast. He is still quite small for his age. We took him to nursery a few weeks ago and I was surprised to see how little he is compared to the other little kids. He is so small that he gets lost in the room with all of the toys. I can't believe he will be in nursery next month!
- Owen still doesn't talk much but he surprises us with a few words here and there. We were playing Nintendo and he was sitting down holding a remote "playing" and all of the sudden he shouted "Oh, Man!" He picked that one up from me. I always say that when playing Nintendo cause I always mess up and lose! It was hilarious!
- He recently has become our little monkey! He loves to climb anything and everything. He has figured out how to push the chair to wherever he wants and climbs up on it! I have found him on the toilet, on top of the table and island, and starting to climb a bookshelf!
- This month he is also officially weened from nursing. I was a bit sad cause that means he is no longer my little baby. He practically weened himself but this week has been hard on him. He has become very clinging and every now and then wants to nurse which I don't let him. Hopefully he gets over it soon. It makes me sad to see him so sad.
- He loves to take a bath and play with his toys.
- He loves dinosaurs, animals and cars.
- His favorite snack would have to be fruit snacks, bananas, and cheese sticks.
- He tries very hard to keep up with his big sister, Vanessa. They make quite the cute team!
Tuesday, December 7, 2010
Owen
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment