Our Slide
Tuesday, December 7, 2010
Snow Angels!
The kids were getting very restless being cooped up in the house so we decided to go and play in the snow. It is such a process to get them both dressed but I finally managed it. We trudged outside and had so much fun playing in the snow. Vanessa plopped down in the snow and made some very cute snow angels. We had fun building a snowman and slide. Owen wasn't too happy about being so bundled up. He looked so cute though, like a blue marshmallow! I can tell ya one thing, he does not like being cold! He definitely got that from me! Once his hands touched the snow, he was done. I'm glad that we were able to go outside and enjoy the snow together and in the end drink hot chocolate to warm up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment