Helping us decorate!
Tuesday, December 7, 2010
O Christmas Tree!
We were so excited to set up our Christmas Tree and decorate the house for Christmas! The kids had so much fun helping us decorate the tree! They loved playing with the beads that went around the tree and Owen couldn't and still can't resist playing with the ornaments. It was fun being able to watch them put their ornaments on the tree. Owen actually was able to put his on by himself this year! I love Christmas time and all of the fun things that go along with it! It is so much fun being in a home and being able to decorate it with lights and all kinds of fun decorations!
Playing with the beads!
Owen really likes the bear on his ornament
Hanging his ornament and then taking it off again!
Showing us her ornament
I just love this cute girl! She is just so much fun!
All finished!
This is the shelf that I found at the DI. I painted it black and put a few more pegs on it and Whala! It's a stocking hanger! Since we don't have a fire place :) I love that shelf! I also found those stockings at Down East for $1.00 each. I had to unpick some writing then I used iron-on transfer paper to put our names on them. They turned out so cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment