We were able to go down to Delta and have Thanksgiving dinner with my family. It was sure fun having everybody there. We really had such a good time visiting. We got to play lots of games and Nintendo with the kids and we even went and saw Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part One Thanksgiving night. We had to stand outside in the cold because the line was so long to get into the theater. It was absolutely freezing!! Delta gets much colder than Syracuse!
We braved the "crowds"(there weren't any compared to what it is like up here) in Delta and went Black Friday shopping. We found some great deals! It was fun being with my family and shopping. I really do miss being able to see them. I wish we could go down more often. We were also able to go and visit Grandma Rowley. I really do miss her! She has such a special place in my heart! My whole family does as a matter of fact! I love all of them so much!
I love this holiday because it helps to remind me of all the things that I am grateful for. Our lives are full of many blessings. First of all, I am grateful for a loving Savior who atoned for our sins and gave his life for us so we might live with him again. I am grateful that I have been blessed to be born in to the true church and that I have my own testimony of it's truthfulness. Sometimes I wonder what I did to be blessed with such a great blessing. I am grateful to have wonderful parents and siblings who have taught me so much about unconditional love. I am grateful for my greatest blessing of all, my amazing husband, Mark. He is my strength and best friend. I love you so much. Next comes my beautiful children who God has so graciously given me. Oh how I love and cherish them. They have taught me so much about life and what is truly important. I can go on and on with all of the great things Heavenly Father has blessed us with but it would make for a very long post. I just hope that we can all remember to be grateful for what we have and continue to have this spirit of Thanksgiving with us every single day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment