For my party, we got to eat at the Mandarin in Bountiful. I love Chinese food and let me tell ya that this place was absolutely delicious!! We enjoyed the meal and talking to some great people. The doctor's that I work for gave us a Boston Bean pot with a cook book and spoon, delicious chocolates, and a Macy's gift card. They were very generous and I have loved working for such great people.
We went to Mark's party last night and got to eat at another great restaurant called Corbin's. His boss let us order whatever we wanted. We decided to get the Fillet Mignon with some smoothies and artichoke dip. By the end of the night, we were completely stuffed! We had a lot of fun visiting with his friends and co-workers. His boss surprised us both with some incredible gifts! They gave me an iPod touch and Mark an iPad. We couldn't believe their generosity! We feel very fortunate to have found such great places to work.










No comments:
Post a Comment