So I think I have caught the crafting bug. Let me tell you it is the best bug to catch! I have been having so much fun using my creativity and things from my house to make decorations. My previous post had some of the things that I have done but I have done a few more things since then.
Project #1: Cupcake liner flower bouquet.
I had this black flower stand leftover from when I was making some flower hair clips for Vanessa. I removed all of the flowers and was left with this ugly Styrofoam ball and stand. I put in the junk box and just the other day came across it again and I had an idea start to form in my head. I pulled out my red and pink stamping ink, some white cupcake liners, hot glue gun, scrapbook paper and of course my trusty sidekick, Vanessa!
I gave Vanessa the cupcake liners and showed her how to color them with the stamp pad. She had so much fun and she did such a great job. They turned out perfectly! I then took the inked ones and glued them all of the ball. Then to finish it off, I made a little metal heart paperclip and stamped a saying on some paper and stuck it in the top. Wallah! Our finished product!
Project #1: Cupcake liner flower bouquet.
I had this black flower stand leftover from when I was making some flower hair clips for Vanessa. I removed all of the flowers and was left with this ugly Styrofoam ball and stand. I put in the junk box and just the other day came across it again and I had an idea start to form in my head. I pulled out my red and pink stamping ink, some white cupcake liners, hot glue gun, scrapbook paper and of course my trusty sidekick, Vanessa!
I gave Vanessa the cupcake liners and showed her how to color them with the stamp pad. She had so much fun and she did such a great job. They turned out perfectly! I then took the inked ones and glued them all of the ball. Then to finish it off, I made a little metal heart paperclip and stamped a saying on some paper and stuck it in the top. Wallah! Our finished product!
I found this metal bucket underneath our bathroom sink holding some odds and ends. I turned on my Cricut and got to work cutting some LOVE letters. I made some more heart paper clips and clipped the letters to them and stuck them in some Styrofoam. To sass it up some, I took Vanessa's play feather boa and put it in and around the metal bucket. I love how it turned out!
I took my scraps of black and white felt and cut out some letters using my Cricut. I then sewed them on to the squares of fabric. After getting it almost done, I decided to make a flower from some scraps of material I had. It was a super easy and fun to make. Vanessa really enjoyed helping me make this pillow.










No comments:
Post a Comment