I took him to his check-up last Wednesday and he did not like it one bit! This boy hates even walking into a doctor's office. As soon as we walked in the doors, he started to climb up my shoulder to escape. By the time we actually went back to see the doctor, he had already passed out once! Not a very good sign. He panicked when I had to undress him (I don't blame the kid) and did not want me to put him on the scale. Finally, we were able to get him weighed and measured without any further passing out. He did pretty good when the doctor looked him over but hated the shots. Poor little guy had to get three. Letting the nurses give my kids shots is a like/hate relationship for me. I feel horrible that they have to get hurt but I know that it protects them. The worst thing is having to hold them when they are begging me to not let them get shots! Well, here are Owen stats:
Weight: 21 lbs. 9 oz.-5%ile.
Length: 30.8 inches-13%ile.
Head Circ. 47.1 cm-31%ile.
Overall, he is considered to be a little tike but very proportionate. I guess we just have petite kids. Mark and I agree that it makes them cuter!
Some things about Owen
Length: 30.8 inches-13%ile.
Head Circ. 47.1 cm-31%ile.
Overall, he is considered to be a little tike but very proportionate. I guess we just have petite kids. Mark and I agree that it makes them cuter!
Some things about Owen
- Still loves to climb on everything! Nothing is off limits to him anymore!
- Loves to drink water. He can down a whole water bottle if I would let him!
- Loves playing with his toy cars, balls, and dinosaurs.
- Has the CUTEST little run/waddle ever!
- Enjoys playing kitchen with Vanessa. He especially likes to open and put the food in the microwave.
- Loves to sleep with his "Blu" (blue squishy pillow) and "Be" (green blanket)
- Enjoys smearing food in his hair when he is done eating. It's is own way of letting us know that he is all done with his food.
- Likes to chew gum. He rarely swallows it!
- Loves playing outside every chance he gets.
- Absolutely hates Nursery if I am not standing right by him.
- Is a definite Mama's boy and I love it!
- Is talking a little bit more. Can say Mom instead of Ma, Blue, ball, bird, drink, more. He is probably up to about 15 to 20 words.
- Like to jabber and tell stories. We can't understand them but it is so darn cute watching him tell them.
- Grabs your hand and takes you to want he wants.
- Has such a contagious laugh.
- Folds his arms and says prayer (jabbering).
- Loves, loves, loves playing with his big sister!
- Favorite song is Jesus Wants Me For a Sunbeam and Twinkle Twinkle Little Star.
Our Mr. Owen is definitely so much fun and such an awesome part of our family. He makes us laugh everyday and we just love him to pieces! We love watching him grow and learn new things.
We are excited for the many more adventures to come with our little guy!
We are excited for the many more adventures to come with our little guy!










No comments:
Post a Comment