So while surfing the web for some Valentine craft ideas, I came across an idea for making a countdown to Valentine's Day. I loved it so much that I just had to do it. So I got together my Robert's coupons, waited til a Tuesday (because it is double coupon day at Roberts) and went and bought me a board and stand for $4.00! I was super excited to get home and start on the project and finally get to use my new Sure Cuts A Lot Circut software! Which I absolutely love by the way!
Anyways, I couldn't wait for Mark to get home to drill the holes so I got out the power tools and got to work drilling the holes myself. Can I just tell you how much I love power tools! There is something satisfying in being able to work them myself :)
After drilling, sanding, painting, cricuting, and modpodging, I was finally able to finish my project! It turned out so darn cute and the kids love being able to countdown til Valentine's Day by eating the candy kisses.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










1 comment:
How cute! You are so talented!
Post a Comment