

For our FHE activity, I decided to make some cookies with the kids. Mark was working late so it was a little more challenging to do it by myself with the two kids helping. They both love helping me measure the ingredients and poring it into the bowl. They also love sticking their hands in the bowl and playing with all of the ingredients. Vanessa was helping me put the flour into the Kitchen Aid bowl and I thoughtlessly told her she could turn it on to start mixing it. Well she turned it to full power and there was flour everywhere in a matter of seconds. Vanessa was screaming and I was hurrying to turn off the machine. I wasn't sure if I should laugh or cry! We made a huge flour mess! After getting it all cleaned up, we decided to laugh about it. I wish I would have taken a picture of it but I wasn't thinking straight at the time :) Despite the flour disaster, the cookies tasted delicious!
1 comment:
That is so funny about the flour!! I hate when stuff like that happens, but you just have to laugh it off, huh!?! You guys look like you're doing fab!
Post a Comment