Thursday, January 13, 2011

Pretty Pretty Princesses!

Vanessa really enjoys playing dress up and being a princess and I guess so does Owen! While Vanessa was getting her clothes on, Owen came and grabbed my hand and took me to the dress up chest and grabbed some shoes and the tutu. I asked him if he wanted to wear the tutu and shoes and he got excited. So I put them on him. Mark was in the other room and the whole time I was getting him dressed I was thinking that Mark was going to get so mad at me for putting Owen in the outfit. When all dressed and ready to go, Owen and Vanessa walked out and modeled for Daddy. We both thought it was hilarious and so darn cute! Owen's little waddle while wearing the shoes was the best part! I guess now we have some pictures to use as blackmail for when he gets older. That is what you get for having a girly girl for an older sister! The funny thing is that Mark has a similar picture with his sister Michelle when they were little! I will have to find it and post it. I guess it is time to start collecting boy dress up clothes!
Only a real boy can wear a tutu and shoes!


No comments: