Monday, January 24, 2011

My Primary Pal

The first week Vanessa went to Primary she had a hard time adjusting to the change and new teachers. So during the next week, I would talk about Primary with her and tell her that her teacher is such a good and fun person. It helped a little bit. I got a call from her teacher and she wanted to bring something to Vanessa to see if it would help her come to Primary. She brought over this cute little Primary Pal. She is supposed to bring her pal with her to Primary each week to help her sit still, listen and sing. Vanessa loves it! She immediatley named it Tina and has carried it around everywhere since. It even helps her go to sleep at night! The next couple of weeks of Primary have been a breeze! She takes Tina with her and actually enjoys going to Primary! Who would of thought that a purple fluffy ball with two eyes, a nose, and a bow would be the thing to help her go to Primary! I LOVE IT!!!


1 comment:

Michelle said...

What a great idea! I love it. I'm glad it helped her. Sounds like she has a great teacher. I'll have to remember that since I'm in the primary. Very creative.