So I have been trying to come up with some inexpensive ways to decorate the house for Valentine's day. I pulled out some of my extra supplies and used my creativity and came up with a love bucket and I found some printable Subway art that I put in some refinished frames to decorate. I also found a printable banner to hang on our mirror. Everything turned out great and the best part was that I didn't have to pay one cent!
I have a few more things that I want to do like some Valentine blocks and throw pillows. I am hoping that nap time this afternoon will be a good time to do those projects!










1 comment:
So cute!! I love all the fun, no cost ideas. I may have to borrow some of them :)
PS- I'll try to send your Valentine pillow case asap so it can be apart of your decor!
Post a Comment