Thursday, January 13, 2011

Tike-sized Moments

Lately Owen has become attached to blankets and his baby doll. He wants as many blankets in his crib as possible and when he wakes up he wants us to take them all out with him. He will point and grunt at anything that is left in the crib until we get it out for him. What a silly little guy. His baby has become a favorite too! Vanessa really loves playing with hers so he has to too! I thought it was pretty darn cute when I peeked in on him while taking a nap and found him cuddled right up to it.
Vanessa has been getting into playing with baby dolls lately. She loves to change their diapers and put them down for naps. Well, we were playing in the front room the other day and she pulled out the baby crib for her dolls, at least that is what I thought. She proceeded to climb in the crib and pretend that she was a baby. She is always good for a laugh!

No comments: