After Stake Conference we headed over to have lunch with the Sorensen's. I wanted to see if I could get a good picture of Owen and Vanessa together so we went out and played in the leaves. I still wasn't able to get a good picture but I did get some fun ones of them. They had a lot of fun throwing the leaves up and playing. I absolutely enjoy watching them play!
I'm glad that we went and played in the leaves that day because it was the last warm day we have had since. It was been bone chilling cold here. I guess I should be grateful that we at least had a Fall season this year to enjoy. I am looking forward to the many upcoming festivities, birthdays, family get-togethers that winter holds!



I'm glad that we went and played in the leaves that day because it was the last warm day we have had since. It was been bone chilling cold here. I guess I should be grateful that we at least had a Fall season this year to enjoy. I am looking forward to the many upcoming festivities, birthdays, family get-togethers that winter holds!










No comments:
Post a Comment