The kids really look forward to their evening bath. Owen especially. When we finish our dinner and get him down from the high chair he will automatically start to sign bath and say "Ba, Ba." Then he will run (more like waddle) down the hall in to the bathroom and try to climb into the bath tub. He loves to splash and play with his toys in the water.
Vanessa still enjoys her bath too. She loves to put shampoo in her hair and then when it gets really sudsy she asks for my arm, lathers it up and then proceeds to wash my arm off. She loves playing with Owen in the bath. She likes to help me wash his hair. She is a great helper. She even shares her toys with her brother (most of the time). She doesn't like it when water gets on her face. So showers are still out of the question. It is definitely fun giving them their baths! I look forward to it too cause I love watching them play and I love the smell of a clean baby lathered up in baby lotion! One of the best smells in the world!
Vanessa still enjoys her bath too. She loves to put shampoo in her hair and then when it gets really sudsy she asks for my arm, lathers it up and then proceeds to wash my arm off. She loves playing with Owen in the bath. She likes to help me wash his hair. She is a great helper. She even shares her toys with her brother (most of the time). She doesn't like it when water gets on her face. So showers are still out of the question. It is definitely fun giving them their baths! I look forward to it too cause I love watching them play and I love the smell of a clean baby lathered up in baby lotion! One of the best smells in the world!










No comments:
Post a Comment