We made some Pumpkin Bars the other night and Vanessa and Owen got to lick off the cream cheese frosting from the beaters. Mmmm...delicious! Lately Owen wants to do everything that Vanessa is doing. He has started to climb up on the chairs and sit down at the table just like big sister. If Vanessa is telling me a story he wants to jabber too. We can't under his stories but it is sure cute. Vanessa has herself a little tag along.
The other day while fixing lunch I put Owen in his high chair. I gave him some food and went back to fixing the others some lunch. In just a matter of seconds I here a soft little snore and I turn around to find asleep with his head resting on the tray. He was completely out! When we moved him he didn't even stir. He was exhausted. It was sure funny and cute to hear him snore!
Owen also like to take baths! He loves having bubbles in the water and figured out how to put them on his face. What a cute little guy!










No comments:
Post a Comment