Watching the kids find pleasure in such simple things is such a joy for me. I love the innocence of children and what they to for my soul. I can see why the Savior loves them so much and wants us to become like them. I feel so privileged to be called their mother. Sometimes I wonder what I did to be blessed with such beautiful and sweet children! Oh how I love them!
Sunday, November 7, 2010
Dandy Lions
We have had such beautiful warm Fall weather this past week. We have been taking advantage of such weather by going outside every minute possible. We had fun playing with Dandy Lions in the backyard. Vanessa and Owen love to find them and blow all of their seeds off. We had a lot of fun "seeding" our backyard.
Watching the kids find pleasure in such simple things is such a joy for me. I love the innocence of children and what they to for my soul. I can see why the Savior loves them so much and wants us to become like them. I feel so privileged to be called their mother. Sometimes I wonder what I did to be blessed with such beautiful and sweet children! Oh how I love them!



Watching the kids find pleasure in such simple things is such a joy for me. I love the innocence of children and what they to for my soul. I can see why the Savior loves them so much and wants us to become like them. I feel so privileged to be called their mother. Sometimes I wonder what I did to be blessed with such beautiful and sweet children! Oh how I love them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment