We had a Relief Society Night on Tuesday and it's theme was "Favorite Things." I was having a hard time thinking of what my favorite thing is. After some thought, I realized that I love summer and I love making crafts and my Cricut machine. So I made some blocks to signify all three things! They were so easy and fun to make! I made one to give away and one for me!
Thursday, June 24, 2010
Getting my "Craft" back!
The past few days I have been wanting to do some crafting! So I took out my handy dandy Cricut Machine and made some things! I finally got around to cutting our last name out and putting it on the wall. I have been wanting to do it for awhile. It turned out great!

We had a Relief Society Night on Tuesday and it's theme was "Favorite Things." I was having a hard time thinking of what my favorite thing is. After some thought, I realized that I love summer and I love making crafts and my Cricut machine. So I made some blocks to signify all three things! They were so easy and fun to make! I made one to give away and one for me!
Because I was having so much fun making blocks I decided to make some 4th of July ones! Now I just need to make some for each of the holidays! I sure do love making crafts!
We had a Relief Society Night on Tuesday and it's theme was "Favorite Things." I was having a hard time thinking of what my favorite thing is. After some thought, I realized that I love summer and I love making crafts and my Cricut machine. So I made some blocks to signify all three things! They were so easy and fun to make! I made one to give away and one for me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










6 comments:
Sabrina, those are sooo cute!!! I love them! Where did you get the blocks? Very creative and crafty. We need to get together soon for some more crafts! Are you interested in holiday pillows to go along with the blocks?
Sabrina, those are sooo cute!!! I love them! Where did you get the blocks? Very creative and crafty. We need to get together soon for some more crafts! Are you interested in holiday pillows to go along with the blocks?
Oops, I guess I pushed the button twice. Just thought you'd like lots and lots of comments from me - ha ha.
PS - The Sorensen Family thing turned out great! LOVE YOU!!!!
So I sooo soo wish I lived closer, Ive been wanting to craft too! I love all the stuff you are getting done, Youre an amazing woman! Miss ya
You are so crafty. They turned out great!
Michelle, I am very interested in pillows to go with the blocks! I actually went to Lowes and bought some boards and then had them cut in to blocks for me. It was very cheap! I paid $5 and got about 50 blocks.
RoShawn I so wish that you were closer! I miss you so much! We need to get together soon. I was thinking that Labor day weekend would be a good time to come out. Let me know what you think about that!
Jen, thanks so much! I really love to do it! I will have to try some of your creative ideas. I love looking at your blog and seeing some of the fun things you do.
Post a Comment