Monday, June 14, 2010

11 months!




Owen is now 11 months old! Holy Cow! I can't believe my little boy is almost a year old! He just doesn't stop growing! He is getting to be such a fun little boy! His personality just keeps growing and I love to watch and play with him!

Here are some stats:
  • He now weighs 21 lbs!
  • He loves to eat anything! I have started him on some yogurt and a little bit of milk here and there and he love it! He downs the milk and cries for more! I am very glad that he is not a picky eater.
  • He still loves to crawl. He will walk with help of his lion push toy but prefers to crawl.
  • He loves to play outside. He doesn't like the feel of grass to much so when he crawls he does this Mowgli crawl.
  • He has found his belly button. When we ask him where is belly is he lifts up his shirt and pokes his belly button and looks up and smiles this cheezy smile.
  • He love to point to the light and fan and turn on and off lights.
  • He is jabbering more and more each day. He has now figured out how to say "Oh, no, Uh oh, and No." I am thinking that he hears us tell his sister no too much!
  • He is a little trouble maker. When he doesn't get his way, he will cry so hard that he passes out. I try to splash water or flow in his face but it doesn't help. Little Stinker!
  • He also like to play with electrical cords in outlets. He will head straight for then, stop and look at us and say "No, no," and then grab it and giggle.
  • He has two more teeth coming in making eight all together.
He is just so much fun! We love having him in our family. He makes life so much fun!

1 comment:

Jeff and Michelle and Aliyah said...

Happy 11 Months, Owen! You are so cute! I miss you like crazy. I love your cute Mowgli crawl! ha ha. Love you!