I would like to announce that Vanessa can now ride a tricycle! We were debating on when to get her one. We wanted to get one for her birthday but we decided to get one sooner so she could enough riding it in the summer and it would give her something to do.
I found a used tricycle on ksl.com for $15.00. It was perfect! Vanessa was so excited when she saw it! She hopped on it and tried peddling it. It took her a few days of me pushing her around and she getting extremely frustrated and shouting "It's not working and I can't do it!" I have never seen her that frustrated. After a days of practice and encouragement she finally took to the sidewalks and boy she is fast!
When she started riding it all on her own I had one of those "Mother Moments" when I get all teary eyed and marvel at how quickly she is growing up! She looks so darn cute on her tricycle and we are so proud of her for learning a new skill!
Here is a video of Vanessa riding her bike!










No comments:
Post a Comment