Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Our House!

So I thought it was about time to post some pictures of our new house! It finally looks somewhat organized. We absolutely love living here and our ward is so awesome! We have some great neighbors with kids and are so excited to be able to get to know them better. We love having so much space and the kids love being able to run around inside and outside!

Our House
The fenced backyard. It is so big and it even has a place to plant a garden!The view of our house from the backThe Kitchen!
I love it so much! It has lots of cupboards and I love having an island and place for our table. The counter tops are granite which is so nice! I just love having such a big kitchen to cook and eat in! Compared to our previous place, this is gigantic!

The Laundry Room
I love having a room just for laundry. We had to get a washer and dryer when we moved in so we decided to look on KSL.com. Can I just say that I love that site! We found these new front loaders for such an awesome deal!
The Computer Room
This room is located just off of the kitchen which makes it easy to access. It still needs some organizing but I can't seem to want to go through it quite yet. Maybe this week. The Front Room
We love how spacious it is. It is nice being able to have enough room to finally entertain and enjoy family and friends when they come to visit.
Front Entrance
The PlayroomFirst Bathroom
Vanessa and Owen's Room
The rooms in this house are big! It was originally built for a person in a wheelchair so the hallways and rooms are extra big which is so nice! Lots and lots of space!Our BedroomMaster Bath

No comments: