Wednesday, June 2, 2010
The Kids
The kids are growing up so fast and they are just so much fun! Vanessa loves to sing and dance. Owen is learning to dance as well. Whenever he hears music he starts to bounce and move his arms. It is just too cute!
Vanessa is such a big helper. I was trying to fix dinner and Owen was getting really fussy and wanted to be fed. I put Owen in his highchair and started to feed him some peas when Vanessa stopped me and said, I will feed Owen." I was hesitant at first but I thought "What the heck" and handed over the spoon. She did a great job and I was able to quickly get dinner ready. They had a lot of fun playing in all of the food that got on the tray. Owen and Vanessa got a little messy but it was sure worth watching them giggle and have so much fun!

While at Disneyland I came across this bubble gun and thought it would be a great toy to play with while there and at home. I was right! Vanessa and Owen love it! I also don't have to get winded anymore and it can entertain them for hours!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment