Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Splish Splash!

When we have warm weather, we like to take advantage of it and go get some sun and play in the pool. Vanessa is always willing and dressed to go swimming. We have lots of fun outside together. Owen loves to play outside too! He loves to play and eat anything he finds outside!
I was able to take a few pictures of Vanessa jumping into the pool. They turned out pretty cool!

I also took a picture of our garden that we planted. We are so excited to see how it turns out and to eat all of the yummy veggies!
Also, here are some pictures of some of the flowers I planted. With finally having a yard, I found out that I love gardening! I really enjoy trying to make our yard look nice and pretty! I can't wait to see the flowers grow and bloom!

No comments: