


Well, today June 10, 2010 is Mark and I's 5 Year Anniversary! It is crazy to think that we have been married for that long! These past five years have gone by really fast! I guess when you are having fun time seem to fly by.
Mark and I were talking yesterday and he asked me what have I enjoyed most about these five years together. I thought about it and I told him that I love always having my best friend by my side and not being alone. I love getting to know him even more with each passing year and I love our many adventures that we have had and am excited for the ones to come. I also told him that our two kids have been such an amazing blessing! I am grateful to have them!
I love Mark so much and with each passing day, I love him even more. When we got married, we had many people tell us that we think we are in love now, wait 50 years and you will know what love really is! I am just beginning to realize what they meant.
I am so grateful to have married my best friend and to have him support and love me! I look back on our five years and marvel that we have accomplished so much! I wouldn't change one thing that we have experienced. We have grown so much together! I feel like I am the luckiest girl in the whole world to have such a wonderful husband and friend for all eternity!
I love you Mark!










No comments:
Post a Comment