I bought some Pedilite Freezer Pops when Vanessa was sick a while back and the leftovers have been sitting in our freezer just waiting to be eaten by these two little munchkins. Vanessa wanted one the other day and as soon as she got it, Owen eyed it and started to smack his lips and cry. He did not want to be left out of this one! I gave him half of one and he absolutely loved it! The good thing about these freezers pops are that they are low in sugar. And they are great for teething babies! When he had eaten it all up, he cried for more. A half was enough so I had to distract him with something else.
I thought this was a cute sibling picture. I have a feeling that Owen is going to want to do what Vanessa is doing. He is such a cute little brother and Vanessa sure does love having him around.










1 comment:
That is such a cute picture of those two! It's a classic sibling picture! That is cute that Owen wanted a freeze pop like Vanessa. They are going to be such fun buddies. Can't wait to get together. I'm sure Aliyah will love playing with them too!
Post a Comment