Well this week has not been as busy as some in the past but there are a few things that have happened.
Mark has been called to be the 1st Counselor in the Elder's Quorum for our branch. We are excited for this calling and for the many experiences that we will have. It will keep Mark even more busy but I know that the amounts of blessings that come are way will be worth it.
We got a very unexpected surprise in the mail the other day. It was a refund check from the hospital in Logan. I guess we over paid. It was sure a nice surprise!
This week Vanessa has been telling everybody that comes over that she is two and that Owen is six months. She also has become obbessed with wearing her Little Mermaid pj's and watch the movie. I have to wash those pj's nightly so she can wear them in the morning.
I also had fun taking some pictures of Owen. Regis and Kelly are doing their annual Beautiful Baby Contest so I decided to enter Owen and Vanessa. They are definitely beautiful babies!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










1 comment:
Is that the picture you submitted? It is definitely a first place picture! Owen is so adorable! I love the smile! I can't wait to give him some hugs and kisses!
Post a Comment