Since we will be gone to East Canyon this Saturday, I thought I would post Owen's seven month update a few days early.
I can't believe he is already seven months old. This year has just been flying by so quickly! He continues to grow rapidly and acquire new skills daily.
I can't believe he is already seven months old. This year has just been flying by so quickly! He continues to grow rapidly and acquire new skills daily.
Here are a few things that he has learned to do:
1. He is quite the observant little guy. If the tiniest noise is made he will turn towards it and try to discover what made it.
2. He will now get very upset if Vanessa takes away a toy. (She still thinks that everything is hers. We are working on the whole sharing thing).
4. He likes to babble and make some pretty cute noises. He says "Da da, Ma ma," and recently learned how to growl.
5. He is very mobile. He scoots around the house and he really enjoys scooting across the linoleum floor.
6. He will stick his little tongue out for fun and when concentrating. The other day, he was trying to reach a container and he stuck his tongue out. It was so cute! I guess it is a Sorensen thing.
7. He just developed a thing for toes. I don't know if it is because of my toenail polish but if I put him on the ground and he seems my feet, he will scoot over and try to bite them.
8. He has become such a momma's boy this last month. The only word to describe him is in Spanish which is "Chiple."
He is just so much fun! He is definitely a great addition to our family. He has such a fun and cute personality and keeps us entertained. We love him so much!!!
1. He is quite the observant little guy. If the tiniest noise is made he will turn towards it and try to discover what made it.
2. He will now get very upset if Vanessa takes away a toy. (She still thinks that everything is hers. We are working on the whole sharing thing).
4. He likes to babble and make some pretty cute noises. He says "Da da, Ma ma," and recently learned how to growl.
5. He is very mobile. He scoots around the house and he really enjoys scooting across the linoleum floor.
6. He will stick his little tongue out for fun and when concentrating. The other day, he was trying to reach a container and he stuck his tongue out. It was so cute! I guess it is a Sorensen thing.
7. He just developed a thing for toes. I don't know if it is because of my toenail polish but if I put him on the ground and he seems my feet, he will scoot over and try to bite them.
8. He has become such a momma's boy this last month. The only word to describe him is in Spanish which is "Chiple."
He is just so much fun! He is definitely a great addition to our family. He has such a fun and cute personality and keeps us entertained. We love him so much!!!










1 comment:
Happy 7 month birthday Owen! You are such a cute little guy! I love to see all the pictures of you. I'm so glad to have you as a nephew! I bet it is so adorable to see you with your tongue out. Does Grandpa Sorensen know about that? ha ha. I love you and can't wait to see you soon!
Post a Comment