Wednesday, February 17, 2010
Craft Projects!
With two kids, I don't seem to have enough time to do any craft projects. I love doing them so today, I decided that I was going to make time. While Vanessa was eating breakfast and Owen playing with toys on the floor, I decided to make some room decorations for Owen. I made his name out of wood letters and paper. They turned out so cute and I can't wait to be able to hang them up in his room.
I also finally got around to making a sign for Vanessa. It too turned out adorable! I have had the board painted for about a year and half. I just have never found the time to get it done. I used my handy dandy Cricut machine to cut out the vinyl lettering. I sure do love that machine! I just need to use it more!
I have some other craft projects that I am going to start working on. I am very excited for them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










1 comment:
They turned out so cute! I can't believe you did the sign on your cricut! I thought you had bought the lettering somewhere. I really love Owen's name! Maybe you can help me make one for Aliyah in May! Love ya!
Post a Comment