Vanessa and Owen wanted to help Grandma open her presents. Vanessa had fun ripping the paper off the presents and Owen had fun trying to eat the paper.
Both of the kids were acting so darn cute. Owen with his big smiles and funny facial expressions and Vanessa telling stories and telling Grandma, "Happy Birthday Grandma!!!" We were able to get some video of her singing and helping Grandma blow out the candles. Her little voice is so adorable. I love to hear her talk, sing, and tell stories.
We had a great time helping Grandma celebrate her birthday. She is such a wonderful mom, grandma, and friend. We love her so much and are so grateful to have her in our lives!
WE LOVE YOU MOM!
WE LOVE YOU MOM!










1 comment:
I'm glad you posted some pictures of Mom/Grandma's birthday. We wished we could have been there. Aliyah and I loved watching the videos of Vanessa and Grandma and her cake. It is so cute and funny! I can't believe how much Vanessa is talking now. Aliyah kept wanting to watch it over and over and would say "hap" "pa" (happy and Grandma), we are working on the birthday part. Love you!
Post a Comment