On Friday, our friends, Josh, RoShawn, and their little girl, Anellina came down to stay the night with us. We had a lot of fun having them visit. We fixed them a nice meal of Creamy Chicken Fajitas and they brought the dessert, a delicious chocolate moose pie. After dinner we sat down and just talked for quite some time. It was so good to see them. We miss living in Logan and being able to see them. They were so nice and gave us some Christmas presents. We decided to celebrate Christmas a little early and opened the presents. Mark and I got an awesome gift...The Twilight Scene It DVD game and Vanessa got some really cute Disney Princess Domino's. They are so thoughtful!
We decided to try out our trivia knowledge of Twilight and played the game. Josh and Mark did surprisingly well. Josh actually won the game. I came in last. Not because I didn't know anything. I just kept rolling low numbers and getting cards that told me to move back 2 spaces!
The next morning, we woke up and ate some waffles and then Josh and Mark pulled out the Wii and played some Starky and Hutch while RoShawn and I talked about digital scrapbooking and other things. The girls had so much fun playing together. Vanessa loves when Anellina comes to play. They played kitchen and loved to jump on the bed. We got some really cute pictures of the two of them playing.



Vanessa found our camera again and was able to get some candid pictures of Daddy, Josh, RoShawn and Anellina. I am so impressed with her skills. I am thinking this might be a talent of hers!



We really are so thankful that we have such wonderful friends. We love spending time with them and really hope that we are lucky enough to live close to them in the future.
No comments:
Post a Comment