Today, Owen is officially four months old and it happens to be Friday the 13th! I can't believe how fast time has gone by. He is growing up so quickly and becoming such an adorable little boy! He has such a fun and cute personality. He is starting to talk back to us by making sounds like "Hiiiii, AHHHH, OOHHH."
He loves to smile at everyone he sees. He has become quite ticklish and we can get him to laugh when ever he is tickled. He also likes to look at and follow people. He is a very active little boy. He has figured out how to roll over and he does it every time he is laid on the ground. He even rolls over when asleep. I can't see to keep him on his back. He also has figured out how to grab and play with his toys. They mostly go in his mouth. This is such a fun stage to be at, I especially enjoy how chubby he is getting. He is so darn cute!
Owen also had his four month check up today. He now officially weighs 16 lbs even and is 24 1/2 inches long. He is in the 75th % for his weight and the 30% of height. The doctor said that he is quite advanced for his age. I guess he wants to catch up to his big sister Vanessa! The sad part about the visit is that he had to get his shots. He didn't like them at all. As soon as the nurse poked him he started screaming. I don't blame him. I don't like shots either. Overall, we have a happy, healthy, growing little boy! What a great blessing!










1 comment:
Happy 4 month Birthday Owen! Wow, he is advanced! I guess he just wants to keep up with his sister! Can't blame him. That last picture makes me laugh and think of "Chunky Carl"! What a cute little boy!
Post a Comment