Yesterday, I was in taking a shower and Vanessa came running in saying "Need to go Potty!" So I had to quickly get her on the potty. She did her business and then got to put some stickers on her potty chart which she loves to do. I jumped back into the shower and when I got out I not only found the Potty Chart full of stickers but her step stool was decorated nicely along with Owen's forehead!
It was so funny! I just started laughing and when I did Owen started to smile his big smile! I asked Vanessa what she did and she plainly stated "I put stickers on Owen's head...he he he..."
Mark's mom said that Michelle did the same thing with Mark. I guess it runs in the family.










1 comment:
ha ha ha! It does run in the family! I laughed a lot when I saw this! I think Mom got a picture of Mark and I before she grounded me from stickers. You'll have to put the two pictures together for Owen's scrapbook - like father, like son! Owen is such a good sport! That's so cute that he gave you a big smile after! Vanessa is a girl after my own heart. What a cute, mischievious niece I have! I love it! And Love all of you!
Post a Comment