Friday, November 6, 2009

Naptime!

So lately it has been a real battle trying to get Vanessa to take her much needed nap. She will not stay in her bed and we even have tried gating the door so she can't get out. Some days it works but yesterday it sure did not. She would not lay down and go to sleep so finally I took her out and just let her stay awake.

Around 5:00, she was sitting on the ottoman and asking for a drink of water. I was nursing Owen at the time so she had to wait. As she was waiting, she laid down and within seconds was sound asleep. This is how I found her.


1 comment:

Jeff and Michelle and Aliyah said...

ha ha! How funny! She must have been exhausted! Aliyah did that to me yesterday. She wouldn't lay down at all. She wouldnt even lay her head down on my shoulder as I held her. Then it happened, her head started bobbing - she was falling asleep! But that girl was so stubborn she still wouldn't lay her head down. I had to let it bob a few times until she was sound asleep and then finally put her down for a nap!