Saturday, November 14, 2009

Count Your Blessings...

On Friday night we received a call from the Sanpete Police saying that Kimberly was involved in a roll over on I-15. Kimberly had dropped Arianne off in Payson and was returning to Snow College when a driver decided to drive on the wrong side of the freeway. He was about to hit Kimberly head on but she swerved and over corrected the car which made her roll 6 times. She was taken to the Nephi Hospital where she has been since Friday. She has suffered a concussion, bruised lung and is very sore. She is expected to be released from the hospital tomorrow.

We feel very grateful that she wasn't injured worse than she was. It was a terrible accident and we feel that she had some guardian angels watching over her. We are so grateful to our Heavenly Father for watching over her and protecting her. We love Kimberly so much and are praying that she makes a full and speedy recovery!

3 comments:

Matt and Jacki said...

I am so glad that your sister is okay and I hope that she will heal quickly.

Michelle said...

That was scary and sad! We are soooo glad she is okay. When you see her next, give her a big hug from us (don't squeeze too tight though! I'm sure she is still really sore!) I LOVE your family picture in the backyard! It looks very professional! What a great fall family picture. The background is beautiful and you guys look so great! I love you!

garcias said...

I am so sad glad Kimberly is Okay. That is so scary! We will keep her in her prayers.