Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Flamingo Day!

It has been a tradition in the Sorensen Family to celebrate Flamingo Day and everything PINK! I just love this holiday! Every time we come across some flamingo decor we just have to get it to add to our collection.

This year we celebrated by going to Mark's parents house and having a yummy dinner which consisted of pink food. We also enjoyed the evening by playing board games and kick ball outside.

After it got dark, we made some pink chocolate fondue with fruit and enjoyed watching some now legal fireworks. The kids loved them! I thought for sure one of them would get scared but they both surprised me. It was so much fun being able to hang out with the family.

About a month ago while shopping at Walmart I found some flamingo shirts for the girls. I just had to pick them up! They looked so darn cute in them. Next year I will have to make a fun one for Owen to wear.


No comments: