So I will be playing catch up with these next couple of posts. The kids have been wanting to go swimming so I decided to surprise them one day and take them to the local aquatic center. It was super fun. The kids loved sliding down the frog slide and splashing in the water. It was fun to be able to go out and enjoy the day with them!
Monday, July 18, 2011
Aquatic Center
So I will be playing catch up with these next couple of posts. The kids have been wanting to go swimming so I decided to surprise them one day and take them to the local aquatic center. It was super fun. The kids loved sliding down the frog slide and splashing in the water. It was fun to be able to go out and enjoy the day with them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment