
We are excited to announce the news that we will be welcoming another member into our family! I just had my first prenatal visit today and everything looks healthy and growing well. We are so excited and so are the kids! Vanessa and Owen keep asking us about the baby and I even got to bring home a DVD of the first ultrasound. They love watching it and hearing the baby's heartbeat.
Things have been a bit rough right now due to morning sickness. It is not as bad as when I was pregnant with Owen but it is definitely not fun. I am nine weeks along so I need to make it through another month of this. Hopefully it will go by quickly!










1 comment:
Congratulations! Morning sickness is the pits. The month may not pass by quickly but it will pass. Hang in there!
Post a Comment