Vanessa keeps getting smarter and smarter. I can't believe that she turns 4 this year. My little baby is growing up so fast! She loves to draw and "do her homework" I sure do hope that sticks with her as she grows up. She loves to boss her little brother around. I have to keep reminder her to let me be the Mommy. She is a great helper and I just love her so so so much! She never ceases to amaze me. We have the two greatest kids around! We love having them both in our family!
Thursday, February 24, 2011
The Kiddos!
Owen is now 19 months this month. Just in the past two weeks he has had a speech breakthrough! The boy is saying new words daily and you can actually understand them! Just today, he was wanting some fruit snacks so I asked him to say please and sure enough he signed and said it. After giving it to him he proceeded to tell me and sign "thank you!" It is so exciting to hear him talk. He is just the cutest little man around! He has such a fun personality. He loves to climb on everything, his laugh is so contagious, and he tries so hard to be like his big sister. He loves watching Baby Signing Time. We have to pull out both the little portable TV and the IPad so both the kids can watch their own shows at the same time. What silly little kids.
Vanessa keeps getting smarter and smarter. I can't believe that she turns 4 this year. My little baby is growing up so fast! She loves to draw and "do her homework" I sure do hope that sticks with her as she grows up. She loves to boss her little brother around. I have to keep reminder her to let me be the Mommy. She is a great helper and I just love her so so so much! She never ceases to amaze me. We have the two greatest kids around! We love having them both in our family!
Vanessa keeps getting smarter and smarter. I can't believe that she turns 4 this year. My little baby is growing up so fast! She loves to draw and "do her homework" I sure do hope that sticks with her as she grows up. She loves to boss her little brother around. I have to keep reminder her to let me be the Mommy. She is a great helper and I just love her so so so much! She never ceases to amaze me. We have the two greatest kids around! We love having them both in our family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment